We invite you to make use of our pentabarf submission system in order to submit your talk, workshop or other event.
Please don’t hesitate to ask questions via mail if everything is not clear.
Suggested Presentation and Workshop topics
Participate with your lectures, panel discussions, workshops, or lightning talks. (Though you can give a lightning talk without submitting its topic) Your lectures and workshops don't have to be limited to technology. Lectures with a background in society, community, science and art are welcome as well.
These are some examples of the inter-disciplinary fields that our audience would be interested in:
- Green IT and Green Hacks
- Virtualized Environments
- Mobile applications and malware
- Radio and Mobile Communications (GNURadio, etc.)
- QrCodes and other means of XSRF
- Cloud Computing
- Darknets and Hackerspaces
- Computer Security Incident Response and Mitigation
- Do-it-yourself Science
- Molecular Gastronomy
- Electronic Art (vj, dj, interactive installations etc.)
- Net politics, Net neutrality, Intellectual Property and Privacy Aspects (SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, you name it!)
- Liquid Democracy and Political Activism
- Sustainable Housing and eco-friendly Living
...and anything that is not on the list.
- Deadline Abstracts: May 15th, 2012
- Acceptance Notification: May 22nd, 2012
Papers are welcomed, but not mandatory. Submitted papers can be published on the camp website/schedule. Please send your proposals, before the deadline, to email@example.com, making sure we can get back at you. Don't forget to mention any hardware or software requirements that your talk or workshop includes.
We would be happy for every distributed version of the CfP.
The camp is organized by the community around Luxembourg's Hackerspace syn2cat. For any questions about this camp, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HaxoGreen 2012 SummerCamp is a low-budget operation entirely run by volunteers. We therefore cannot help anyone but those who present or tutor workshops with their food, travel and accommodation expenses. Contact us for more information.